Saturday, March 20, 2010

Have you read the whole story?

Image Hosting by imagefra.me
I have concocted a story about an octopus and his friends, complete with illustrations. The whole story takes up five "lenses" (web pages). There are links from each episode to the next one in the series.

Alas, I'm afraid that too many of my readers get lost and do not get the whole story.


When I have a dozen hits on part one, some of the later episodes get one or two. Maybe the beginning is not interesting enough. You don't even get to meet Penny the Bipolar Mermaid until episode three. She's one of my favorite characters.

Is the story too corny? Should I bother to do another story?
I'd appreciate comments. The links are right here.

The Calamari Kid
The Calamari Kid (part 2)
The Calamari Kid (part 3)
The Calamari Kid (part 4)
The Calamari Kid (part 5)

Thank you,
Carolyn

No comments: