Thursday, February 10, 2011

today's challenges

The next round in the artist tournament is coming up. This time the challenge is to illustrate the perfect (or not so perfect) valentine. The picture is to be in black and white and grey with one shade of red.
I sent mine in several days ago. I will post it here when the entries are released.

ImageFra.me

The Jeopardy Online Test was today. I am not getting any younger, and, although I like to think I'm reasonably intelligent, I just don't think as fast as I used to. I know I would have done better if I could have had a few extra seconds for each problem. They give you fifteen seconds for each problem.

Some things I know I got right. Some things I know I got wrong. I really do need to brush up on geography. I had absolutely no idea what the sports questions were about. They don't tell you how you did, or what the correct answer should have been.

When I watch Jeopardy on TV, I sometimes get most of the answers right. But I know that, if I were ever ON the show, I'd be way too nervous to be able to think at all.

No comments: