Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have a Chili Willie Chili Dog Day!


I have no good reason for making this illustration. I just really like Wienersnitzel chili dogs. I like to say I'm having a "chili willie chili dog day". I made that up myself, along with the song it comes from. No, I won't sing it to you. It only exists inside my head.

I've been trying to decide what should go in the upper left corner. A wiener dog? A kid eating a chili dog? An angel? My logo? I'm awaiting your suggestions.

The shape is from one of those metal lunch boxes they have at Michael's craft store.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

3 comments:

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

You could combine the Wienerdog-Hot Dog- Angel look the way this old neon sign did:

Pile Girl said...

Wow! I don't know where this is, but I want to eat there!
I'm a cheap date...

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

I believe it was a chain in So. California at one time. I thought they were long gone, but there's still one in Burbank